SAN FRANCISCO - Time to get your stroke in shape. The 2009 San Francisco Masturbate-a-thon is scheduled for May 2. Presented by The Center for Sex and Culture, the live event was started in 2000 by writer and cultural sexologist Dr. Carol Queen and Dr. Robert Morgan Lawrence, a sex industry consultant, educator and author.
The event takes place from 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. at The Center for Sex & Culture, 1519 Mission St., San Francisco, between S. Van Ness & 11th.
The following Masturbate-a-thon Competitions are scheduled:
- Longest Squirt Distance: An area will be set up so that participants can compete for longest squirting/ejaculation distance. This will be a mixed gender event and whoever goes the fluid distance wins! This contest will be held at 7 pm.
- Longest Time Spent Masturbating: How long can people masturbate? Well, the current record is over 8 hours. Bend your gender expectations; that participant was 100% male. Winners will be awarded in as many gender categories as are appropriate.
- Most Orgasms: Multiple orgasms aren't just for females. The Masturbate-a-Thon record for most male orgasms is 6! Of course, women are a little ahead in this game with a record of 49 orgasm in a single masturbate-a-thon event. Wow! Men, women and any other declared gender category will compete for their own multi-orgasmic titles.
- Tag Team Fun: This is a tag team race like you have never seen. Team members tag each other for a place change in the masturbation arena.
The following entertaiment also is scheduled:
- The Nudes News: Amazing sex educators Dr. Carol Queen and Nina Hartley, the world-renowned author of Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex will do what they can to keep their hands above the belt and deliver the news as it happens. What news are we talking about? Exciting developments in orgasmic records. Or just fabulous fun in general. Expect masturbation-positive info, fun facts, and interviews with past and current participants!
- The Screaming Streaming Stage: SadieAll those pros and amateur exhibitionists whose rocks get off so much better with an audience will have the whole watching internet at their disposal. In the middle of the room will be a raised stage featuring anyone who likes to be watched, whether remotely or in person. Expect women, men, and everybody else -- these are mostly your friends and neighbors, not sex pros. Real masturbation, the way real people do it. Plus -- special wankerrific performances!
Featured masturbators include Theresa Ikard, Editor-in-Chief at CarnalNation.com, international award-winning porn star and director Madison Young, multi-media artist, writer, sex worker and pleasure activist Sadie Lune, housemother to the Fantasy Makers Lorette and Carol Queen.
Tickets for the fundraiser, which cost from $15-$25, can be purchased here.
|< Prev||Next >|